From Respiratory Wiki
Medical Information Disclaimer
The content of the Respiratory Wiki (respwiki.com) is intended to be used by healthcare professionals for informational purposes only. This content is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Seek the the advice of a medical professional if you have questions regarding a healthcare decision. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Respiratory Wiki website.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.
Use of Content
- Content on respwiki.com is submitted by third parties.
- Respwiki does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of this content.
- The minimum age for the use or participation off respwiki.com is 18 years old.
- All content on this site is the property of respwiki.com.
- All content is licensed for use under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
- Posting of copyrighted material on respwiki.com is strictly prohibited.
- If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use Respwiki automatically terminates.
Accuracy of Information
- The content of respwiki.com is fully moderated on a daily basis by the Site Administrator or Admin.
- The Admin is a licensed and credentialed Registered Respiratory Therapist in the state of Indiana.
- By default, all users are considered non medical professionals unless their credentials are listed on their user page.
- If a health professional gives medical information as a platform user, their status as a medical professional must be identified on their user page.
- Users must provide references to the medical information they provide when it is not from personal experience. Personal experience is any symptom, test, treatment, etc. that the person or a close family member has undergone or preformed themselves.
- All users of respwiki.com should submit only information that is true and correct in light of their knowledge.
Advertisements, Searches, Links to Other Sites
- You may find links to third-party web sites on respwiki.com and we may agree to allow advertisers to respond to certain search terms with advertisements or sponsored content.
- Respwiki does not recommend and does not endorse the content on any third-party websites.
- Respwiki is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites or third-party advertisements.
- Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites.
- Respwiki.com does not endorse any product, service, or treatment advertised this site.
- This website was created with the personal funds of the site administrator.
- The admin or moderator of respwiki.com may receive compensation from third party advertisers and affiliate programs.
Notice and Takedown Procedures; and Copyright Agent
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting respwiki.com and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that "under penalty of perjury," you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.